One True Mate-Westin Pack Series #1


⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

This book popped up when I was searching for another. I'm glad I took a chance and read it because after this one, I read the next book, then the next book, until I was getting the other series that she's written. She knows how to capture the love and heartache that the characters go through all while taking you along for the ride. 

Kelsey is a shifter and has been alone for a long time, always running away before anyone figures out her secret. She does not know there are others out there like her. She finds a small town and becomes the administrative assistant to the CEO of the Westin Foundation, Kyle Westin. Little did she know that she was Kyle's mate. After years of hiding his feelings for her, Kyle is ready to claim his mate. Will she run again or will she finally give in to her mate? 

Julie Trettel tells a compelling story that has you wanting to read every book in this series and more. 

Comments

Popular Posts