Pucked

                                      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


"I'm so pucked. There'd better be a support group for hockey hookers."

Holy Shitake! My sister in law introduced this book to me and I was hooked the moment I started reading. I love hockey, especially since my husband played, but after reading this book my love for the sport, and the guys 😉 just sky rocketed.

When Violet Hall, meets Alex Waters, she doesn't want anything to do with him. She already knows the reputation of hockey players, her step-brother, Buck, is one. After a one night stand with Violet, It's game on for Alex. He starts sending gifts, calling, and texting. Violet sees another side of Alex, his intelligence, something she thought hockey players didn't have. Of course Violet's step-brother hates this and makes it known. 

"Oh God. He's quoting Tolstoy and touching me. I'm done for."

If you like spice and laugh out loud description of the male genitalia, this is the book for you! I recommend reading all the books in the series. Helena will have you drawn in with her story, dialogue and characters.... leaving you excited to meet your next hockey hottie.

"I love his penis. I want to give it a sponge bath and dress it up like a super hero."



 

Comments

Popular Posts