The Ravenhood Trilogy

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


 Each and every time I came across someone posting about The Ravenhood series, one thing was always stated... "GO IN BLIND" Well, I listened and I did not regret it! What I regret is that I devoured all three books within two days. What I regret is that I didn't get a picture of myself ugly crying into tissues to prove just how visceral these books are. What I regret is that I can't force everyone I know to read these books, just so I can sit and talk about them constantly. 

The Ravenhood series is not the first series I've read from Kate Stewart, but it's the first one that kept me guessing and saying "what the fuck" throughout. The storyline, characters and aesthetic she created are truly perfect. Sean is that sunshine we all want to feel on our skin, Dom is the darkness that lives in us all and Tobias is that all consuming love we all wish we had. 

After ignoring all of my duties at work, as a mom and wife (no regrets!) I instantly searched for Kate Stewart's website and conned my husband into buying me the signed copies. Once those bad boys were ordered, I promptly searched for Kate's reader group, Instagram and spoiler group....obsessed much? YESSSS and proud of it. This series is an experience, it's a rite of passage for readers and a world I wish I could experience over and over for the first time. 

I read these books back in March and still haven't recovered. Damn you readers with your amazing ability to make me cry just from a video about the aesthetic! When seeing a quote from the books makes you tear up, you know you've read something worth sharing with the world. I highly recommend this series, read it now, don't ask questions, go in blind and come talk to me after. 

“Until we meet again. Until we can feel the rain on both our faces. There has to be a time for us in the next life. I don’t want any part of a heaven where I don’t see you.”

*** As of 10/9/21 Kate Stewart has announced that Tyler will be getting his own book! If you've read this series already, get ready to come back to the world of The Ravenhood***


Comments

Popular Posts