Tangled Up (ARC)

                 

Release Date: December 27, 2021
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Blurb:

He’s broody, he’s driven, and he’s coming back to claim what’s his.


“First, do no harm…”

It’s the start of my oath as a doctor, and breaking that oath is how I began my career.

Only I didn’t just do harm, I watched a man die right in front of me.

And not just any man—a man I hated.


I thought his death would bring me peace, but it haunts me to this day.

Every close call sparks memories of what I did to him, to me, to her.

I have to go back and face what I’ve done or end my career.


Seeing her hits me harder than the regret.

She’s still so beautiful with long, dark hair, bright amber eyes, luscious curves.

She still dominates my heart, my mind, my bed.

But she’s different now—stronger, bolder, unafraid.


We’re a mess, tangled up in a web I created.

But I’m determined to heal these wounds, to fix this break.

One thing is certain, I won’t say goodbye to her again.


(A STAND-ALONE “Bayside Heroes” novel. Small-town, second-chance doctor romance with a touch of suspense. No cheating. No cliffhanger.)


Review: 
Thank you to Tia Louise and Greys Promo for letting me read and review this ARC. Possible spoilers ahead.

Can I just say Wowza! The heat and attraction that Beck and Carly have with each other is fire. It hasn't cooled one bit in the 7 years since they've talked to one another. This story has everything you could want... It has romance, suspense, an exciting story and did I mention the heat?

Beck is a caring geriatric doctor, who has a past that is a constantly tormenting him. Carly is a criminal psychologist that’s having to lay low after her patient went missing from furlough and has been sending threatening messages to her. Once coming back to their hometown, they reconnect and the attraction comes back, perhaps it never left. Reading about Beck and Carly overcoming their past was both heartwarming and heartbreaking. 

Tia Louise did a great job with this second chance romance and creating a story about not only finding your way back, but about forgiveness of yourself and moving on from the past. I can’t wait to read more from her and will be going back to the rest of The Bayside Heroes.


Comments

Popular Posts